It offers the following improvements:
1. Makes it possible to check the exposure with Live View during the AE lock.
It makes it easier to check the exposure of the image being recorded.
2. Makes it possible to continuously display the enlarged screen of the MF assist.
When the MF assist is started by 2 during the manual focus, it will not exit the MF assist automatically in 10 seconds anymore.
3. Added “color adjustment function” for the LCD monitor/View finder.
It is possible to adjust the brightness and colour of the LCD monitor/Viewfinder, and to adjust the redness or blueness individually.
4. Added “Red-eye reduction forced flash on” to the flash setting for the [PARTY].
5. Improved the performance of AE(Auto Exposure) and AWB(Auto White Balance).
6. Improved the accuracy of flash control.
7. Improved the noise reduction during high sensitivity photo shooting.
Ricoh releases GX200 firmware version 1.20
It fixes the following problem: When you playback a 1:1 image in the playback mode, the small window may not move to the right edge in the position display window that is shown in the right corner in the LCD.
Go to the Ricoh GX200 firmware download page
In case you missed or did not apply the previous Ricoh GX200 firmware updates, you will get these improvements too:
* In the Auto shooting mode, and with the Grid Guide displayed, and if you turn off the camera power and then turn on in the My Setting mode, a lacked grid guide will be displayed.
* When using AAA batteries, and in the shooting mode, if you click the Playback button to switch to the playback mode, and after the lens will be retracted automatically, if you press the shutter release to return the shooting mode, any key will not work…
* Improved the accuracy of level compensation at taking a picture with Auto Levels in the Image setting.
* Corrected the information of shooting setting in the captured images to correspond to them in the both a DNG file and the JPEG file recorded with a DNG file.