Sony has released the new DSLR-A390 to replace their A380 previous model. The new camera features 14.2 megapixels of resolution, CCD image sensor and 2.7-inch tilt LCD monitor with the company’s fast liveview system.
The A390 features the sensor-shift image stabilization seen in the A380 to minimize blurring caused by camera shake.
The camera is ideal for first-time users as it has a friendly on-screen Help Guide and Graphic Display, which helps newbies get acquainted with camera settings and understand the relation between shutter speed and aperture.
At the same time, the A390 is a nice step-up from compacts in terms of picture quality and creative options. It has all the necessary manual controls, as well as offer fully automatic shooting and 7 pre-set scene modes.
The camera includes a mini-HDMI terminal for direct connection to any HD Ready TV (requires optional cable), supports PhotoTV HD, as well as BRAVIA™ Sync. It comes in a stylish body with new grip design and revised button layout and will be available already this summer for approximately $600.
- 14.2 Megapixels
- 23.5 x 15.7 mm CCD sensor
- Maximum Image Size: 4592 x 3056
- File Format: JPEG (Fine, Normal), RAW, RAW + JPEG
- Sensor shake system
- Static-free anti-dust coating
- Viewfinder: Pentamirror type, 95% Frame coverage
- 2.7″ tilting TFT LCD Monitor with 230,400 dots
- Live View: 1200-Zone Evaluative Metering, 90% Frame Coverage
- 9-point Autofocus
- AF modes: Single-shot, Automatic, Continuous AF
- SteadyShot in-camera stabilization
- Exposure mode s: Auto, Programmed (P), Shutter-priority (S), Aperture priority, (A) Manual (M)
- 7 Scene Modes
- Metering: Multi-pattern metering; 40 Segment, Center weighted, Spot
- Sensitivity: ISO 100-3200
- Shutter Speed: 30 to 1/4000 sec
- D-Range Optimizer
- Continuous shooting: 2.5 fps
- Dimensions: 128.1 x 97.1 x 83.5mm
- Weight: 497 g
Related Posts:Sony DSLR-A290 Enrty-Level Camera
Digital SLR camera by Sony
Sony Alpha DSLR-A100K digital camera
More news:Nikon Coolpix S1100pj Digital Camera with a Built-in Projector
Ricoh G700 Waterproof Digital Compact Camera
Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Telephoto Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-120MM F/4G ED VR Standard Zoom Lens
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Bright Lens
Canon EF 8-15mm f/4L Fisheye USM Lens
Canon SX130 IS Long-Zoom Digital Camera with Manual Controls
Nikon Coolpix S5100 Point-and-Shoot Digital Camera
KODAK EasyShare M590 Ultra Thin Point-and-Shoot
Nikon D3100 User-Friendly DSLR Camera