A new 8.0 Megapixel digital camera from Canon – Canon IXUS 950 IS, an upgrade to the award-winning IXUS 800 IS. Sporting a three-tone metal finish with distinctive curved lines, the Canon Digital IXUS 950 IS comes equipped with a 4x optical zoom lens with optical Image Stabilizer and the DIGIC III image processor. Along with faster processing and advanced Noise Reduction, DIGIC III powers Canon’s Face Detection and Red-Eye Correction for superb people shots.
Other key advancements include ISO 1600 with Auto ISO Shift for improved low light shooting and a 2.5” PureColor LCD screen offering enhanced colour reproduction and scratch-resistance. New creative features include Time Lapse Movie and Creative Light Effect modes.
The Time Lapse Movie mode enables users to capture changing scenes - such as drifting clouds or a bustling city street - for accelerated playback as smooth VGA-quality movie clips. Captured at one-second or two-second intervals, a scene of two hours’ duration can be condensed to a fluid eight minute or four minute movie file.
• 8.0 Megapixels
• 4x optical zoom 35-140mm (35mm equivalent) UA lens with optical Image Stabilizer
• Eye-catching design with Touch Control Dial
• DIGIC III with Face Detection AF/AE/FE and
• Noise Reduction Technology
• Red-Eye Correction in playback
• 2.5” high resolution PureColor LCD
• ISO 1600 and Auto ISO Shift
• 18 Shooting modes including Creative Light Effect plus My Colors photo effects
• 30fps VGA Movies and Time Lapse Movie function
• Shortcut button for instant access to favourite functions
Discuss this news & share your opinion on our PHOTO FORUM.